All makes & models of Cars / Vans / Motorbikes
Car Servicing & Repairs
Car & Van Servicing in Leighton Buzzard
If you’re looking for an honest, thorough and affordable car service look no further than PD Motor Repairs. At our modern, newly refurbished garage in Leighton Buzzard we’re able to service all makes, models and ages of vehicles and pride ourselves on our excellent service and reputation as a trustworthy garage in the local area.
As a trusted garage in Leighton Buzzard you can rest assured that your vehicle is in safe hands. We’re proud of the high quality of our work and our honest, approachable, no-nonsense attitude.
Fast, Affordable and Convenient
PD Motor Repairs have been established since 2001 and service all makes of cars and vans, both petrol and diesel.
Book your service by phone or by email and we’ll get back to you to confirm your appointment.
Dropping your car off and picking it up couldn’t be easier; there is plenty of onsite parking at our premises and 24/7 security for your peace of mind.
Branded Premium Oil
Unlike many service centres, at PD Motors we use high quality approved oil to improve the performance of your vehicle. Oil is used to keep the internal parts of a car lubricated and cool. An improvement in fuel economy and fuel injector flow are other added benefits of using a premium oil.
When should my car be serviced?
We recommend that you have your car fully serviced every 12,000 miles or 12 months, whichever is soonest. A complete car service significantly reduces the risk of a breakdown and can help you maintain the value of your vehicle.
A full service at PD Motors ensures that your car is safe, that the engine is running correctly and avoids issues with fuel consumption.
What is included in your service:
- Replace engine oil and filter
- Top up windscreen washer fluid
- Top up coolant levels and check strength and condition
- Check front, rear, side and main lights
- Check indicators and hazard lights
- Check brake and reverse lights
- Check fog and number plate lights
- Check horn
- Check tyres (tread & pressure)
- Check instruments, gauges, warning lights
- Test Electrics (battery, alternator, starter motor)
- Top up power steering fluid
- Full brake inspection
- Vehicle road test
- Check Windscreen wipers
- Check Windscreen washers
- Check Seat belts
- Check Front windscreen
- Check Clutch
- Check diagnostic trouble codes
- Check hand brake
- Check battery
- Check bonnet
- Check drive shaft joints and gaiters
- Check steering, suspension linkages and ball joints
- Check shock absorbers
- Check exhaust system and mountings
- Replace spark plugs (Petrol vehicles)
- Replace fuel filter (Diesel vehicles)
- Replace air filter
- Replace pollen filter
- Check engine, transmission and rear axle
- Check radiator and coolant hoses
- Check auxiliary drive belt
- Check wheel bearings
- Check mirrors
- Check doors
- Check fuel pipes
Don't just take our word for it:
“Amazing service and all last minute too! Straight to the problem and fixed in good speed. Very courteous and professional. I have already recommended to friends and family, and will come back for service very soon.”
Good Garage Scheme Review
Established since 2001
24/7 Security at our Premises
Plenty of onsite parking
5 Star Good Garage Scheme Rating
Hundreds of satisfied customers
Free WIFI in our Waiting Area
PD Motor Repairs
Unit 2, Boss Avenue,